Shopping for hair on the internet can be fun, but it can also be a tedious task, especially if you’re not sure exactly what you are looking for, or if you do not know about the different types of weaves and hair extensions that are available. That’s why learning more about how extensions and weaves work can be a great asset that helps you make a more informed decision and end up with a quality product. If you are on a tight budget, or you want to out a lower priced weave at first because you are not sure if you really want to wear a weave, then you’re probably looking for stores that sell weaves and extensions at a discounted rate. In your quest for cheaper weaves, you will most definitely come across hair bundle deals. This is often a preferred choice amongst budget weave buyers because it offers good value for money.
As with any type of product that you buy online, especially at a discounted rate, you should consider the pros and cons of buying hair bundle deals before making your final decision. While there are many benefits that these bundle deals have in store for you, there are also some negative factors that you need to take into account prior to purchasing a bundle. In this post, we will discuss the two sides of hair bundle deals so that you have a better overview of what you are buying – and whether it really is the most appropriate option for you
The Pros Of Hair Bundle Deals
Virgin Hair Fixx reports that one of the best advantages that a bundle deal has over a “pack” of hair is the fact that the bundled hair is usually untreated and it can be used by the buyer in anyway they want. Hair “packs”, on the other hand, are prepackaged and already processed, which means they serve a specific purpose, and do not offer the same versatility that a buyer would get from buying a bundle deal. There are many other pros to buying hair bundle deals instead of purchasing the sets separately (Her Imports offers bundles deals often), such as:
- By buying a hair bundle deal, you get as much as four hair pieces in one bundle. Each hair piece is usually a different length; thus offering you a way of gaining a “layered” look.
- Hair bundle deals cost much less than buying each of the hair pieces individually. For example, a single set of Brazilian hair may cost you around $100. A bundled set, however, may cost you around $225 for as much as four pieces of Brazilian hair. If you buy these individually, you would end up paying approximately $400.
- Almost every single brand that manufacturers weaves and extensions have bundled deals available to choose from. The buyer is also usually allowed to select the texture, origin and style of the hair that is included in the bundle. Some brands also let the buyer design their own bundle.
The Cons Of Hair Bundle Deals
Apart from the various benefits that you gain from buying hair bundle deals, there are some negative points to consider too:
- All of the hair sets that are included in a bundle usually has the same style and texture. Some people like to wear different types of extensions or hair pieces at the same time to achieve a particular look.
- Some manufactures use lower quality hair to produce the weaves and extensions included in a bundle deal.
Hair bundle deals offer the buyer exceptional value for their money, but many people fail to consider their needs and what they are really buying before making a purchase. This may lead to disappointment and even wasting money. To make a more informed decision, we advise you to take the pros and cons of hair bundle deals into consideration, and to first decide if it’s the most appropriate decision for your individual needs.